Two Neocons Solving the Worlds Problems

Monday, November 01, 2004

The Other Races

Tomorrow night is going to be interesting. At this point I think polls are useless, we are flying in the blind here. I still stand by my prediction of a Bush victory in the 290's, but I'll be glued to the television all night.

It’s a general election though, and there are a number of other races that I'll be watching closely. In particular, I'm going to be watching the Senate races in South Carolina, Georgia, Oklahoma, Alaska, North Carolina, Colorado, and South Dakota.

All of these races are tight, but all are in states that Bush will easily win. It is possible that Bush could lose his election (knock on wood), but still have coattails sufficient to sweep Tom Daschle out of the Senate and give Republicans as comfortable a majority there as they have in the House of Representatives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home