Two Neocons Solving the Worlds Problems

Monday, September 20, 2004

Odds and Ins

In my “Why Kerry’s Losing” post I said,

Considering all of [my brilliant analysis from earlier in the post], it's not really surprising that, according to the Electoral Vote Predictor, Bush is now ahead 311 to 223.

I'm guessing that this will probably even out some by the election. My prediction is that Bush will win with electoral votes in the 290's.
I might still be right about that, but this morning’s Electoral Vote Counter has Bush up to 331 with New Hampshire edging (barely) over into his column.



I’ve written a semi-review of “Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow” over at The Speculist.

Also at The Speculist, Kathy Hanson has posted part 5 of the novella that she and I are collaborating on. Here’s “part 1.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home